“I thought it was too good to be true until I saw it in action. Now it has a permanent place on the kitchen bench.”
Sam Mower, Co-Director Manly Beach Health Club
In this cooking demonstration featuring the award winning ‘Thermomix’ you will learn how to create healthy, fast, nutritious meals from scratch so you can:
Take control of what you put into your diet by being able to start with raw, wholefood ingredients
Remove the nasties found in packaged food (numbers, preservatives, fillers etc)
What can it do… (or what can’t it do)?
- It can mill raw seeds and grains into flour in seconds
- It cooks while it stirs itself
- Has inbuilt scales that allow you to throw out your measuring cups
- Has the functions and features of about 10 machines in one (steams, chops, melts, mixes, blends and cooks)
Reserve your judgement until you see live, just what this gadget can do!
Date & Time: Wed 4 June
3 sessions times:
3.00-5.00pm – max. of 8 ple – REGISTER
5.00-7.00pm – max. of 8 ple – REGISTER
7.00-9.00pm – max. of 8 ple – REGISTER
Venue: Sydney Rd, Fairlight
RSVP: You must register online at www.manlybeachhealthclub.com/event
Members only event. Partners welcome upon request.
Menu: We will make (and taste test) all of this in just 2hrs:
- Raw Beetroot Salad
- Coconut green chai smoothie
- Salmon veloute
- Leek and potato soup
Comments are closed.